We offer fully funded Short Courses to support and develop your staff who already have Diplomas, or for additional CPD.
Courses are designed to support your teams in their day-to-day duties and are delivered over a period of three months, in your workplace.
Our range of courses offer in-depth knowledge on a range of critical Health and Social Care subjects, including:
- Award in Food Safety
- Promoting Food Safety and Nutrition
- Dignity and Safeguarding
- Safe Handling of Medicines
- Awareness of Dementia
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Award in Stroke Awareness
- Understand Care and Management of Diabetes
- Certificate in Assisting Moving Individuals in HSC
- Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Certificate in Principles of End of Life
- Award in Prevention and Control of Infection
- Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection
- Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges
- Certificate in Principles of Care Planning
- Certificate in Falls Prevention
- Award in Principles of Risk Assessment in the Workplace
If you would like to find out more about how we can support your training requirements, please get in touch by email or call us for an informal chat.